Monday, January 25, 2016

No.1

Hello. It's me, Mardi. I have a lot to say and talk about. My life has, so far, been a long and painful journey. It's also been filled with amazing moments and people. But so far, I haven't truly felt "normal". At least I don't think so. It's a weird feeling. My emotions are all over the place and it doesn't feel normal or even natural. This is my story of my ongoing recovery. It's not me saying "HELLO I AM HEALED ALL THE WAY!" No way in hell. But this is my story. It's who I am. WARNING: I might get into details. So if you are struggling with depression, this could be a trigger, don't read, at least not for now. This is just my story. And I have to put it out there. No, not for followers or likes, shares or even attention. This is just something that I need to do to help me on my path to recovery. Seeing the truth in front of me helps a lot more than letting it sit in my brain.

So...here it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment